Is Product Experimentation for me?
If you want to release better products and increase customer value then product experimentation is the way forward.
By embedding server-side experimentation into your product development cycle you can easily test features and new products early in their lifecycle. Once experimentation is baked into your release process it will save time, resource and budget while also increasing customer value.
To get started fill in the form for an initial consultation with one of our experts.
How does it help me and my business?
- Test products/features early in their lifecycle and control their release
- Create a constant feedback loop between your product teams and your customers
- Run more expansive experiments: algorithms, pricing, backend…
- Speed up the roll out of winning features
- Better align product and optimisation teams
- Enhance your culture of experimentation
- Significantly increase the velocity and variety of testing
- Leverage constant customer feedback and insight – stop guessing
- Break down silos: data, processes, and teams
How does it work?
We will initially review your product development and release cycles to identify opportunities and barriers to embed experimentation. If you have an established optimisation team that is focussed on client-side testing, we will also review their ways of working to bring the two functions closer together. Once we have mutually benchmarked your existing processes, skills, culture, technology, and data we support with you with the roll out. Typically this will involve:
- Shaping the business case for product experimentation
- Embedding experimentation into existing (mature) ways of working
- Onboarding full stack developers
- Strategy alignment Optimisation/Product
- Rolling out new features (feature flag management)
So, how do we get started?
1 Fill in the form to request a call back
2 Our specialists will prepare & conduct a free workshop
3 We agree commercials
4 Product development review & Onboarding begins
5 Product Experimentation programmme live 4 weeks after agreeing commercials
Other Optimisation Services
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Increased revenues from a higher win rate of experiments underpinned by data analysis, proven frameworks and robust processes.Learn more
Data & Analytics
Ensure your data is accurate, accessible and actionable to measure your progress and make informed decisionsLearn more
Enablement & Training
Build an in-house CRO team, establish best in class processes, recruit the right people and upskill teams.Learn more
The Benefits of Rapid Prototyping
What is Rapid Prototyping? Rapid Prototyping is a process in the name of efficiency. It’s effectively rapidly creating solutions which are tested and refined prior to development. Nobody wants to create an almost-complete product and then have to go back to the drawing board… after all, money doesn’t grow on trees. Building successful products The excitement of rushing to build […]
Running Experiments with Adobe Target on Single Page applications